Importance Of Pre-Schooling
IMPORTANCE OF PRE-SCHOOLING (Early Childhood Development)
- 1.Hazrath Ali (RA) Says: “There are four phases of human life; the second phase of which is from 0-7 years is of utmost important…”
- Child psychologists say: 90% of human brain develops up to age of 6 years. So the future of human being is shaped during this period.
- UNESCO an organization of UNO had conducted a research study of 400 Students who have not attended pre-school. The study had shown tremendous behavioural differences. Those who had attended pre-school had shown better performance in education and life skills.
- As per the study in India only 18-20% children below the age six years in metropolitan cites attend the Pre-School, where as in the district headquarters it is up to 10%. The desired number is 60%.
- Pre-Schools target the upbringing of children with the objective to train them to perform better in the education of Primary and Higher Primary level.
- Various life skills can be properly and effectively imbibed when he child is in pre-school.