7 Tips for Parents to Help Your Child Develop Effective Study Skills
Nowadays the competition is more, so the children are more stressed and depressed due to the race of academic grades. Instead of putting the child under burden or stress, as a parent or a teacher, it is our responsibility to guide and help the child to develop some effective study skills to improve their grades in academics. At Brainy Stars International Montessori and Preschool in Jayanagar, teachers do motivate the child and build their confidence in the child. As we all know, the success of a child does not come only in not one thing, success of the child means the child should be successful and outstanding in all ways to make them a better person in the future.
Here are some tips for parents to help you to encourage children to learn and study:-
- Create a child-friendly space – The best thing teachers do at Brainy Stars International Montessori And School near Jayanagar, Bangalore is to motivate your child to study and create a child-friendly environment so that the child loves learning and enjoys the fruit of knowledge. As a parent, it is your duty to give more time to your child irrespective of any age, because your time, care, and support build the confidence of your child.
- Track the academic planner to help with time management – Time management is an extremely very important and effective study skill. At Brainy Stars International Montessori And Preschool in Jayanagar, they plan and track the curriculum so that the children get plenty of time for revision and help parents to train the child for the nightmare annual exam with a lot of confidence and positivity.
- Take effective notes and discuss studies with the teachers at Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar 4th block, Bangalore to help the child with academics and score good grades which will help and gain confidence in the child.
- Set a goal – As a parent, you need to set daily goals so that your child gets plenty of time to work on the harder topics for better understanding and perform well and score excellently in academics.
- Practice for assessment – As a parent, you should test and examine your child not by just putting them on a test you can encourage them to practice for the test by flash card or by some open-ended questions are some strategies to make sure they understand the topic very well. At Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar 4th block, Bangalore uses some new and innovative strategies to remove the fear of exams.
- Ask for help – if your child is facing difficulty and does not understand the topic very well you can speak to the teacher to help them on the tougher subjects. The educational approach of teachers at Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar, Bangalore is to help them and the success of the child.
- Avoid distraction and provide good nutrition and sleep – Limit the screen usage time and provide them with some healthy and nutritious food and good sleep because a sound sleep will increase the memory and healthy body.
Brainy Stars International Montessori & School
Contact: 7338388817; 7406011661