Environmental education gives important opportunities for the students to become engaged in real-world issues. Environmental education helps people to identify fake information and understand and respond appropriately to the warnings about the climate. Environmental education imparts knowledge about the present-day situation and future outlook of nature. It teaches students to search all the problems related to the environment and engage in a wise way of preserving nature. Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar, Bangalore have taken the initiative to supply practical and as well as theoretical knowledge about the impacts of human activities on nature. AT Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar 4th block Bangalore students are taken out of the four walls of classrooms and make them do many types of activities like gardening, watering, and planting. Education is only one way to make the best use of our minds. During this period the natural world is in danger. Environment study is a subject in school and higher education institutions where the students are encouraged to find out innovative solutions and methods to protect nature.
Here are 5 reasons why environmental education is important:-
- To bring awareness about our environment – To take a step towards protecting our environment, we need awareness which can come only from studying the subject related to our ecosystem.
- Sustainability – The needs of future generations are meant by the earth’s resources, at present current rate natural resources will be drained too fast for future generations to survive. Our irresponsible usage of these resources will leave a future generation to bear with the consequence. Environment education health students understand the repercussions caused by exploitation.
- Health benefits – Mental health and Physical health get affected by the depletion of the environment. The best benefit of this type of education is that it takes place outside the classroom. There is healing power in nature and it is called Ecotherapy, it helps to recover from depression, maintain blood pressure etc. People who stay closest to nature are likely to stay healthy.
- Artistic imagination – Places with natural surroundings are best for artists to create a masterpiece. Such creative works are the product of nature. Environmental education can make people recognise the hidden artist within them.
- Raises awareness about environmental threats – It encourages today’s generation to switch to say for and better choice. Environmental education is one subject that goes against everything which may go wrong. Environment education makes students understand the importance of renewable energy. Non-renewable resources of energy like petrol, diesel etc are the major sources of world’s pollution. Environmental consequences are being spread through cinema and digital media as well. The environmental study makes students aware of traditional and technical ways of protecting the planet.
Brainy Stars International Montessori And School is the best school in Jayanagar as our Educational Approach (IHES) in simple terms is the combination of Montessori + Holistic + Conventional/Traditional Approaches where the child not only learns but also practices in their life.
Brainy Stars International Montessori & School
Contact: 7338388817; 7406011661