Keep Your Child Engaged at Home
In recent years, children have become more fascinated with modern gadgets which have led them to be addicted to them. However, prolonged use of these gadgets could lead to some serious long-term consequences and that is why schools are focusing on creative learning outside the classroom. Brainy Stars International Montessori and School is one the best schools in Jayanagar 4th Block, Bangalore, that encourages children in activity-based learning by providing assignments at home that helps in keeping them away from gadgets. Parents too can work towards the deaddiction by following certain tips that can keep the child engaged at home.
There are many ways to keep your child engaged at home without gadgets. Here are some ideas:
- Teach your child how to cook by making them help you in the kitchen.
- Create a “Family Game Night” where the whole family participates in some board game or card game.
- Take them to a park and let them play with other children and explore nature together.
- Play a song on the piano or guitar for them, and then have them try to imitate it on another instrument they know how to play
- Pick out a book they want to read. Read a book or story with your child, then ask them to create their own story based on what they just read
Technology is a great thing. It has changed the way we live and has made our lives easier. But there are times when it becomes a distraction, especially for children. This can be frustrating for parents who are trying to keep their kids engaged at home and away from technology.
So how do you keep your child engaged without gadgets? Here are five ways:
Take them out on adventures: Kids love exploring new places and getting their hands dirty. So take them to a park or beach, or even just around the block. The more they explore, the less bored they will feel at home without gadgets!
Teach them some skills: Teaching your child something new is always fun for both of you. Encourage them on skills like painting, drawing, crafts, etc.
As a parent, you may have a hard time trying to keep your child engaged at home, free from gadgets but there are ways that may help such as:
- Remind them of their favorite toy or game.
- Play with them and make it competitive
- Give them a list of things they can do if they get bored
- Involve them in some household chores
There are many schools in Jayanagar area to provide quality education and Brainy Stars International Montessori and School is among the top 10 schools in Jayanagar, Bangalore. We believe in a holistic approach to early childhood education that combines the best of Montessori and traditional methods.
Brainy Stars International Montessori & School
Visit: https://brainystars.com| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Contact: 7338388817; 7406011661