Teaching Math can be as easy as putting 1 + 2 = 3, but you just need to go beyond pencil and paper to make math interesting and easy, as it is known that most of us hate math. The reason may be that the concept is difficult to understand, not interested, or has math anxiety. This math anxiety starts at an early age due to a lack of conceptual understanding and increases the level of stress and decreases the self-confidence of the child.
For those who enjoy doing math, it is exciting for them to solve the problem and it is thrilling for them to find a solution to the challenge. Such students do well in all other subjects as it is thrilling for them to take on new challenges.
To make math fun for your children, the child must know numbers first. The infrastructure of Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar is so beautifully painted and helps the child to know numbers.
Math application in real life – Using math in your day-to-day routine may help your child understand better. All topics cannot be involved in day-to-day life but topics like addition, subtraction, measurements, and time can help the student understand well.
- At Brainy Stars International Montessori And Preschool in Jayanagar, children learn math by applying math in their daily life.
- Fun with math with art lesson plans – to make math fun you can include art in your math class as children love painting and drawing. Some concepts like shapes, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measurements, fraction and many more can be taught through art.
- Visual aids with pictures – Including visual assistance in the math class will help those children who understand the new concept visually. Anchor some charts and pictures related to the topic for better understanding.
- Use natural objects – Some objects in the math kit will help you to teach the child a new concept of money, measurement, flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and any math vocabulary. At Brainy Stars International Montessori And School in Jayanagar, we do have all the necessary objects to make math an easy and lovely subject for the children.
- Consider technology in the math classroom – you can use technology to make math fun as it keeps the child upgraded with the technology and they will have fun in play and learning it.
- Math games – As children love playing games, quizzing and puzzling may help children understand the concept and pop up their brain with the answer and keep them involved. There are some online games, where the child can play and learn better.
Brainy Stars International Montessori And Preschool in Jayanagar have better-planned methods to make the math concept fun in learning for your child. Brainy Stars International Montessori And Preschool in Jayanagar is one of the best schools near Jayanagar, Bangalore as we have the best mentors to help your child and understand the needs of a child.
Brainy Stars International Montessori & School
Visit: https://brainystars.com| Email: email@example.com| Contact: 7338388817; 7406011661