As the world is more competitive and back-breaking to survive with low potential, the education system has also become competitive in today’s world. Today’s child is facing significant stress in their lives. All are aware that good health is essential for success in one’s life. So, for the victory and bright future of a child, it is foremost to understand the needs of a child. It’s hard to understand the internal health conditions as internal pain is less conspicuous than physical pain. In recent years, the faculties have brought awareness to the elders about the importance of psychological state and behavior to assist and understand the emotions and stress the child is facing and are not able to express their experiences with parents and society.
Good mental health lets the child learn healthier, and develop social skills. Brainy Stars International Montessori And School is the best school in Jayanagar Bangalore as the faculties understand the emotional levels of your child and counsel the child for better development. The mental health of a child can be balanced by motivating them to have a good interaction with friends and some motivational words to develop the child’s confidence, pride, and emotional well-being outlook on life. When the child gets social-emotional and internal health support, the child also performs better academically. Mental health isn’t simply the absence of internal illness but also encompasses social, emotional, and behavioral health and the capability to manage life’s challenges.
Why mental health education is important:
- Mental illness leads to lack of confidence, difficulty in connecting with people, and low self-esteem.
- Poor mental health also affects physical fitness and the body gets prone to diseases.
- Issues with mental well-being can also give way to long-standing conditions like hyperactive complaints, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress along with neurodevelopmental disability.
Tackling mental health of a child at school and home:
- Encourage the child to have good physical fitness.
- Listen to the child when he/she wants to talk to you even in your busy hours.
- Teacher, child, and parent communication is important to build confidence and pride.
- A school can educate the parent and teacher about the signs and symptoms of mental illness.
- Do understand the need of a child to avoid mental illness.
- Create a safe and positive environment around the child for better development.
- A school can organize a wellness week to know the physical and mental illness of the child which can be diagnosed early.
Brainy Stars International Montessori And School is the one of the best schools in Jayanagar for your child’s best and bright future. Our schools near HBR layout have the necessary types of equipment to fulfill the child’s needs for physical and mental fitness.
Brainy Stars International Montessori & School
Contact: 7338388817; 7406011661